Arbeit Macbuntu Theme 1.1.1
!! Fix for 10.04 users: [link]
-Like in DG09's screenshot, forward/backward button is a fake - it's "up" button restyled to look like forward/backward. But it looks nice
-Theme is using Pixmap engine, Aurora engine and Murrine engine. It was created on Ubuntu 10.10 so i'm using Murrine for 10.10.
-Theme was designed to use with Nautilus-elementary, i've not tried it with regular nautilus. It looks best with Nautilus-elementary
-In alphabetical order: Bagley, DanRabbit, DG09, Eamon63, Seahorsepip, Timorei. Without their work this theme could not be made.
New (changed) things are:
- SYNAPTIC LOOKS GOOD!! :-D (finally, it was pain in the a**)
- New handlebox for toolbar
- Scrollbar <with two steppers on bottom>
- Entries are square now.
- Combobox <looks more like OS X>
- Slider in nautilus
- Toolbar background
- And now theme is compatible with Firefox FOXDIE Theme <with "hide menubar" add-on>
- This theme is compatible with dg09's emerald themes. You can find them here: [link]
- If you want firefox to look cool download <from Firefox themes website> "Foxdie graphite" Add-on and "Hide menubar" Add-on, then apply it both and it will look awesome
-Unpack ".zip" file. You will get "Arbeit Macbuntu New.tar.gz" file which you can install via your theme manager (in ubuntu just drag and drop it), or you can unpack it and move it to your ".themes" folder (hidden in your user folder)
-You can do the same with icons in "arbeit-macbuntu-icons-new.tar.gz". If you want to manually install it, extract it and copy to your ".icons" folder (hidden in your user folder"
-Forward/back button is really just "up" button. If you want it, right click on toolbar in your nautilus, press "customize toolbar" and remove normal "forward" and "back" buttons and add "up" button.
-This theme has transparent separators so you can arrange your buttons as you like. In my screen it is: "up", 3 separators, view-mode-button, 3 separators, edit location, location pathbar. But of course you can do what you want.
::Ugly Global-menu Arrow::
-If you're using Global-menu-applet you may notice that distributor logo has ugly arrow underneath. To make it invisible there is "hide-globalmenu-triangle.tar.gz" file which you have to extract in your user folder. There are two invisible files ".arrow-blank.png" and ".gtkrc-2.0".
-They are in Panel-backgrounds.tar.gz archive. I think you know what to do